This is my favourite fried rice at home. I like eating pineapple fried rice top with chicken floss since i was a kid, its really my kind of fried rice. I didn't know that is "Thai" fried rice until i was old enough to understand.
However, i think the taste really complement each together with that lightly sourness from pineapple mix with the sweetness of chicken floss. Its like magic in my mouth!!
THAI PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
2cups cooked rice
1cup fresh pineapple
1/2 onion dice
2 cloves of chopped garlic
1/4 mixed vegetables5-7pcs prawns ( removed shells )
1/4 cup cashew nuts ( roasted )
1tbsp raisin ( soak )
1 1/2 tbsp curry powder
2tbsp fish sauce
1tsp paprika powder
salt & pepper to taste
* Heat wok with oil over medium-large fire, sauteed garlic and onion until aromatic.
* Add in mix vegetables stir and mix well for 1 minutes until carrots and peas cook throughly and add in fresh prawns mix until combine.
* Add in cooked rice mix well, and add in seasoning to taste.
* Lastly add in cashew nuts and raisins stir and mix well, dish up.
* Garnish with cilantro and sprinkle chicken floss, served hot.