Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Dark Chocolate Cake with Ganache and Salted Caramel

10.08.2014 - Nongsa, Batam.  Its my son birth-date again, so make him a lovely delicious dark chocolate cake with dark chocolate ganache and salted caramel sauce. I am using the same old delicious, rich and moist chocolate cake recipe that i have posted before on my previous blog under chocolate cake.  Please feel free to browse through.

DARK CHOCOLATE CAKE
* Refer to my previous post RECIPE here

SALTED CARAMEL SAUCE 
* Refer to my previous post RECIPE here

GANACHE RECIPE
170g dark unsweeten dark chocolate ( u can use any kind of chocolate you prefer )
150g whipping cream
* double boil both chocolate & cream, set aside to room temperature before use.







   This cake has never fail me! look at the whole cake, so perfectly cooked


 My homemade beautiful delicious golden salted caramel, will post the recipe next.


My happy son celebrates his birth date every month!! 




No comments:

Quick & Easy Bibimbap in a Bowl ( Korean Mix Rice )

This for sure is everyone's favourite dish! Bibimbap simply has everything you need in one bowl, eating 'em is easy too by mixing ...